14/07/2021

Sunrize "Sunrize" (1982) -Boogie / Smooth Soul / Contemporary R&B-



 Label : Boardwalk Records


États-Unis Side 1

01 - Who's Stickin' It? (Part I & Part II) (Everett Collins & Bernard Isley)
02 - I Need You More Than Words Can Say (Ronnie Scruggs)
03 - Someone's Taken My Hand (Ronnie Scruggs)
04 - Come And Get My Lovin' (Ronnie Scruggs)

Side 2

01 - I Just Wanna Make Sweet Love Tonight (Ronnie Scruggs)
02 - Honey I Love You (Ronnie Scruggs)
03 - Hello Love (Ronnie Scruggs)
04 - You Are The One (Ronnie Scruggs)


Produced & Arranged by The Isley Brothers
All Strings Arrangements Written & Conducted by Chris Jasper

Lead vocals on All Songs by Ronnie Scruggs except for "Who's Stickin' It? (Part I & Part II)", Lead vocals by Everett Collins & Bernard Isley
Background vocals by Everett Collins, Bernard Isley & David Townsend
Ernie Isley : Guitar & Percussion on "Ernie Isley : "Who's Stickin' It? (Part I & Part II)" & "You Are The One"
Chris Jasper : Bass Synthesizer, Vocoder Liberation & Prophet on "Who's Stickin' It? (Part I & Part II)", "Honey I Love You", "Hello Love" & "Come And Get My Lovin'"
Marvin Isley : Vocoder & Percussion on "Who's Stickin' It? (Part I & Part II)" & "You Are The One"
Nathan East : Roland Bass Synthesizer on ""Who's Stickin' It? (Part I & Part II)"

All Basic Tracks Recorded at Bearsville Studios, Bearsville, New York
Strings Recorded at Penny Lane Studios, New York for "Someone's Taken My Hand" & "I Need You More Than Words Can Say"
Recording Engineer : Tom Edmonds
Assistant : Ray Niznik
Strings & Overdubs Recorded at Conway Studios, Los Angeles, CA for "Honey I Love You" & "Come And Get My Lovin'" by F. Byron Clark
All Songs Remixed by F. Byron Clark at Conway Studios, Los Angeles, CA
Assistant : Greg Stout
Mastered by Brian Gardner at Allen Zentz Studio, Los Angeles, CA

Everett Collins : Drums, Keyboards, Lead & Background vocals
Ronnie Scruggs : Keyboards, Lead & Background vocals
David Townsend : Lead & Rhythm Guitars, Background vocals
Tony Herbert : Bass
Kevin Jones : Congas & Percussion