15/05/2012

Various Artists "Canary Islands:Eiichi Otaki Works" (2003) -Soft Rock / Westcoast Rock-



 Label : Pony Canyon


États-Unis 01 - Winter On The Riviera (? & Amy Sky)
02 - I Wish I Could Meet You In My Dreams (? & Amy Sky)
03 - Canary Islands (? & John Sperling)
04 - Courting You On Side "A" (? & John Sperling)
05 - Fire In My Heart (? & Amy Sky)
06 - Natural Beauty (? & John Sperling)
07 - Never Ending Wind (? & Marc Jordan)
08 - White Harbour Cafe (? & Amy Sky)
09 - Karen (? & John Sperling)
10 - I'm Gonna Treat You Right (? & Amy Sky)


Japon Produced by Kaz Masumoto (Humble Heart Music)
Associate Produced by Brett Raymond & Yumi Kobayashi (Humble Heart Music)
Arrangement by Brett Raymond (01, 02, 04, 07, 09 & 10) & Koh-Taro (03 & 08)
Vocal Arrangement by Brett Raymond, Joseph Williams & Kaz Masumoto
Engineered & Mixed by Kaz Masumoto
Additional Engineered by Bill Malina & Koji Morimoto
Recorded & Mixed at West Lake Studios
Production Coordination by All Humble Heart Music Staff

Musicians :
Keyboards : Brett Raymond
Guitars : James Harrah
Drums : Sean Yarbough
Sax : Dave Koz
Oboe : Valerie De Carlo
Background Vocalists : Joseph Williams, Roy Galloway, Maxine Willard Waters, Julia Tillman Waters, Charlia Boyer & Brett Raymond


01 - Winter On The Riviera

Vocalist : Phillip Ingram

02 - I Wish I Could Meet You In My Dreams

Vocalist : Darlene Love

03 - Canary Islands

Vocalist : Phil Perry

04 - Courting You On Side "A"

Vocalist : Ronnie Spector

05 - Fire In My Heart

Vocalist : Roy Galloway

06 - Natural Beauty

Vocalist : Gavin Christopher

07 - Never Ending Wind

Vocalist : Ronnie Spector

08 - White Harbour Cafe

Vocalist : Clif Payne

09 - Karen

Vocalist : Ronnie Spector

10 - I'm Gonna Treat You Right

Vocalist : Darlene Love