10/12/2012

Jay Miles "9 Hours" (2005) -AOR / Westcoast Rock-



 Label : MTM Music


Suisse 01 - Everlasting Love (Tony Marty, Lil' Stratton & Jim Dadario)
02 - I Don't Want To Hold You (Yuerg & CJ Vanston)
03 - Safe (Tony Marty, Lil' Stratton & Jim Dadario)
04 - Angel (Yuerg)
05 - Lonely (Yuerg)
06 - Still Believe In Love (John Davis & Bill Decker)
07 - What About Us (Yuerg)
08 - Sendin' Sll My Love (Tony Marty, Lil' Stratton, Rebecca Marshall & Kerry Harvick)
09 - Back On The Street (Tony Marty & Yuerg)
10 - Grandpa's Chair (Yuerg)
11 - I'm Still Breathin' (Noah Gordon, Julie Burton & Jerry Vandiver)
12 - I Can't Make You Love Me (Michael Barry Reid & James Allen Shamblin)

Bonus Track

13 - Lonely (Soul Mix) (Yuerg)


All Songs except "I Don't Want To Hold You" Produced by Tony Marty, Mike Farrow & Jay Miles
"I Don't Want To Hold You" Produced & Arranged by C.J. Vanston & Recorded at Treehouse Studios, North Hollywood
Executive Producer : Next Year Productions Partnership
Engineered by Mike Farrow at Signet Studios, W. Hollywood
2nd Engineer : Brian at Signet
All Songs except "I Don't Want To Hold You", "Safe" & "Lonely" Mixed by Mike Farrow at Planesong Studios
I Don't Want To Hold You", "Safe" & "Lonely" Mixed by Greg Ladanyi at Tidalwave
Mastering : Roger Seibel at Sae Mastering Studios

Musicians :
Jay Miles : Vocals & Keyboards
CJ Vanston : Keyboards & Synths
Robbie Buchanan : Keyboards & Synths
Neil Stubenhaus : Bass
Steve Lukather : Guitars
Michael Thompson : Guitars
Alex Locascio : Drums & Percussion
Ana Mjoll : Backing vocals
Van Johnson : Backing vocals