14/12/2013

Kris Kristofferson "Surreal Thing" (1976) -Country Rock-



Label : Monument Records


États-Unis Side One

01 - You Show Me Yours (And I’ll Show You Mine) (Kris Kristofferson)
02 - Killing Time (Kris Kristofferson)
03 - The Prisoner (Kris Kristofferson)
04 - Eddie The Eunuch (Kris Kristofferson)
05 - It’s Never Gonna Be The Same Again (Kris Kristofferson)

Side Two

01 - I Got A Life Of My Own (Kris Kristofferson)
02 - The Stranger I Love (Kris Kristofferson)
03 - The Golden Idol (Kris Kristofferson)
04 - Bad Love Story (Kris Kristofferson)
05 - If You Don’t Like Hank Williams (Kris Kristofferson)


Produced by David Anderle

Musicians : 
Kris Kristofferson : Vocals, 12 String Guitar
Jerry McGee : Guitars
Mike Utley : Keyboards, Synthesizer
Leland 'Lee' Sklar : Bass
Sammy Creason : Drums
Singers Clydie King, Rita Coolidge, Sherlie Matthews, Byron Berline, Jack Skinner, Allen Wald, Terry Paul, Billy Swan, Herb Pedersen, Gary Busey 

Recorded & Mixed at Sunset Sound Studios, Los Angeles
Recording Engineer Kent Nebergall Also, John Haeny, Jim Isaacson, Marty Lewis
Re-Mix Engineer : Marty Lewis, Kent Nebergall - "I Got A Life Of My Own"
Mastering Mastering Lab, Los Angeles