29/04/2014

James Gang "Rides Again" (1970) -Melodic Rock / Blues Rock-



 Label : ABC Records


États-Unis Side 1

01 - Funk #49 (Jim Fox, Dale Peters & Joe Walsh)
02 - Asshton Park (Jim Fox, Dale Peters & Joe Walsh)
03 - Woman (Jim Fox, Dale Peters & Joe Walsh)
04 - The Bomber
       a) Closet Queen (Jim Fox, Dale Peters & Joe Walsh)
       b) Bolero (Ravell)
       c) Cast You Fate To The Wind (Vince Guaraldi)

Side 2

01 - Tend My Garden (Joe Walsh)
02 - Garden Gate (Joe Walsh)
03 - There I Go Again (Joe Walsh)
04 - Thanks (Joe Walsh)
05 - Ashes, The Rain And I (Joe Walsh & Dale Peters)


Produced by Bill Szymczyk
Arranged by The James Gang
Strings on "Ashes, The Rain And I" Arranged by Jack Nitzsche
Engineering : Bill Szymczyk with Llyllianne Duma, Mike Stone & Stan Agol
Recorded at The Record Plant / East & West
Mastering / Artisan Sound Recorders

The James Gang :
Joe Walsh : Guitars, Keyboards & Vocals
Jim Fox : Drums & Percussion
Dale 'Bugsley' Peters : Bass, 6 String Bass on "Ashes, The Rain And I"

Additional Musician :
Rusty Young : Pedal Steel Guitar on "There I Go Again"