17/10/2017

Nick Jameson "A Crowd Of One" (1986) -High Tech AOR / Pop Rock-



Label : Motown Records Corporation


États-Unis Side One

01 - Weatherman (Nick Jameson & Kim O'Leary)
02 - Bring Your Love To Me (Nick Jameson & Kim O'Leary)
03 - Gonna Hold You Tight (Nick Jameson & Kim O'Leary)
04 - Last Act Of A Desperate Man (Nick Jameson)

Side Two

01 - Love's Closing In (Nick Jameson)
02 - Wishing My Way Back To You (Nick Jameson)
03 - The Whole Truth (Nick Jameson)
04 - I Don't Know Where I'm Going (The Train Song) (Nick Jameson)
05 - Save Your Heart (Nick Jameson)


Written, Produced & Performed by Nick Jameson
Mastered by Bernie Grundman
Recorded by the author in his private domain

I would like to express my heart-felt thanks to my friends who helped and encouraged during the making of this music - John Holder ; who acted as productions consultant and a 'fresh pair of ears' on many a late night ; Kim O'Leary, who sang with me on "Gonna Hold You Tight" & "Wishing My Way Back To You" and who co-produced "Gonna Hold You Tight" and helped me mix the album ; Ultra-Bad Saxists Tony Career, Kim Parks & Jon Marett (respectively "Last Act Of A Desperate Man", "The Whole Truth" & "Weatherman") ; Sandy Arenz, who played Oboe on "Last Act Of A Desperate Man" & David Andersen, who played Drums on "The Whole Truth"